*One Year Repair Warranty + "8*5" Customer Service*
DOOGEE devices purchased on DOOGEE.com come with a limited warranty of 1 year starting from the date of delivery. 8 Hours/DAY(9AM-6PM)+ 5 Days/WEEK (MON-FRI) Custmoer Service.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, and photo evidence of the product’s defects to DOOGEE Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please be sure to open the parcel and check the items before signing for the package, open the parcel in post officer's presence.
if the parcel damaged, or empty (stolen), please ask the post office to provide official document, especially the claim request paper, take photos / unpack video and contact us first, we will response in time, and try our best to solve the problem.
I) GUARANTEE LIMITATIONS
1. The guarantee will be void if the product is damaged through incorrect use, for example by being dropped, water damage exceed the limitation of DOOGEE devices.
2. The guarantee will be void if the user makes any changes or updates to the software or operating system which were not explicitly authorised by DOOGEE.
3. DOOGEE records the IMEI numbers of all the products we sell, ship and repair. We reserve the right to indelibly mark products on the inside of the casing to identify these as having been sold by us. We cannot offer any guarantee to products that were not sold through our website, and will not accept any items for repair that were not sold by us.
II) Replacement Policy
DOOGEE phones and accessories are made to the highest standards and undergo rigorous testing. If you receive a defect product, you may request a replacement within 7 calendar days of delivery. Once we approve your request and receive the product, we will send a new one to you.
1. For non-human damage, we support the 1-year warranty counted from the date of purchase. Within 1 year from purchase date, buyers can return items for repairs. Buyers pay the shipping fees for sending the item back, while we pay for the shipping fees for sending the repaired item back to the buyer.
2. For human damage and need to replace the phone part, you need to afford extra replacement parts and repair service costs. And also, two-way delivery freight.
III) REPAIR PROCEDURE
1. Please check carefully which part of the device is broken. For example, if a smartphone is not charging, this is usually not due to the handset being damaged, but is more likely to be due to a damaged adapter or cable. Therefore we ask you to try alternative peripherals to confirm that the device itself is defective.
2. Seek advice online. For software errors, there is often a wealth of good advice available. You can read about how other customers have solved their problems online.
3. If you have confirmed that the defect is with the device and it is not a software issue, please email us at email@example.com. In the subject line, please enter “defective device”, and do not forget to include your customer number or provide other information about the order. Please provide a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing so that we can help you quickly and competently. If the nature of the defect requires you to send images, please attach these to your email.
4. Please wait for our answer. We will respond to emails as soon as possible, typically within 48 hours.
5. If we contact you with a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and instructions to return the device to us for repair, please send your device as described (by registered airmail or other shipping with tracking number). Please enclose a note indicating your name, RMA number and order number.
6. Please confirm to our support team that the defective product has been returned to us, and inform us of the tracking number.
*Please not leaving negative feedback and open dispute directly*
Tips1: Though the expense of the repair handling fee is high but we also willing to give out such long-period warranty . DOOGEEMAll's goal is always trying our best to help and satisfy our respected customers.
(Unless otherwise noted on the product page,the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods., during which you are eligible for free repair.)
Tips2: Free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service(Online skype or email). Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, Customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Meanwhile return shipping fees will also be the customers' responsibility.
*The Warranty Does not Apply to the Following*
1.Damage due to accident, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism, deliberately into the water, falling down(four corners of the phone fall is not covered by the warranty).
2.Improper or inadequate maintenance.
3.Unauthorized modification or commercial use. Damage in return transit.
4.Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age. For the warranty details regarding other goods, please refer to the manufacturer’s original enclosed instruction manual.